Go Volunteer Africa’s volunteer tours Algeria takes you from the Mediterranean seas beaches to Saharan desert excursions. You will volunteer building sustainable infrastructure and teaching fundamental English lessons locals.
The volunteer duration is 2 weeks and we have group start dates every 1st and 15th of the month. The volunteer work in Algeria is mainly teaching English although, and particularly for those who can speak Arabic, there are also development work opportunities. Its very much down to the individual.
Explore the history and culture of Algeria, with French charm and influences ranging from the Romans and the Turkish, through to the older, indigenous culture of the Berbers. On this volunteer tour we visit the oman remains, Ottoman palaces, desert oasis, the urban delights of Oran with its Spanish air and fascinating Constantine with its bridges and medina. The undisputed highlight of these bi-monthly volunteer tours though is making a difference while traveling.
Algeria is a developing country which still has an image problem, and it receives few tourists, unlike its near neighbor Morocco. Visitors will not find the souks and markets that prevail in Morocco but this said Algeria is a marvelous country to visit with many fascinating sites and places of interest, and genuinely welcoming and hospitable people.
- Group Size: Maximum 12
- Start & End Points: Algiers
- Trip Type: Volunteer Travel
Book your spot today with a deposit of $595 for the trip. 14-Day volunteer tours Algeria program: USD $1995
1st & 15th of every month
All year round
What is Included:
- All accommodations within Algeria, which have access to basic amenities and security
- All group transportation within Algeria
- All meals throughout your stay (country specific exceptions)
- All of your epic adventure and cultural immersion activities
- Funding toward volunteer projects
- Drinking water 24/7
What is not Included:
- Flights to/from Algeria along with associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry/exit taxes
- Medical and Travelers Insurance
- Passport and visa (specific to your citizenship)
- Vaccinations (specific to host country)
Ready To Start Your Adventure?