If you have been dreaming of a month-long getaway to an epic adventure or maybe a warm, sandy beach instead of the usual cold and ice, here is the best travel deal of the year 2020. Start the year in style. If you want to challenge yourself like never before while also making a positive contribution to the world, Go Volunteer Africa has designed this Best of East Africa trip with the adventurous traveler like you in mind.
- Start Date : January 12th 2020
- End Date : February 8th 2020
- Price : USD$ 8225 (per person)
- Duration: 28 days
- Starting Place: Kigali, Rwanda
- Ending Place: Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Kigali City Tour
Genocide Memorial tour
Akagera National Park Safari
|Kampala City Tour
Source of the Nile
Gorilla Trekking Safari
Murchison Falls N.Park Safari
Mabira Forest Nature Walk
Optional: White Water Rafting, Bungee Jumping
|Masai Mara Safari
Masai Culture Tour
Lake Naivasha Tour
Nairobi City Tour
Optional: Hot air balloon
|Ruaha N. Park Safari
Serengenti N.Park Safari
Kilimanjaro N. Park Safari
Stone Town Tour
Prison Island Tour
Food & Spice Tour
Nungwi Leisure Tour
This trip takes place between January and February 2020. If that doesn’t suit your plans, see our similar trips in May 2020, July 2020, October 2020 and or contact us to ask about a private customized trip for yourself, family members, friends or university and college to suit your time, interests and budget!
Enjoy the bliss of living like a local, immerse yourself in the East Africa culture, go for exciting white sandy beach vacations, explore Africa’s wildlife and learn a new language.
VOLUNTEER TRAVEL PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Participants must be over 18 years of age at the beginning of the trip
- Participants must present a recent criminal background check to the Operations Manager at orientation day before the trip
- Fluency in English or French (in French speaking countries like Togo, Senegal, Burundi, Rwanda) is required to participate in the trip as all staff members speak English or French (some are multi-lingual)
- The trip is perfect for those who are dedicated to positive action! Through making a difference, our participants experience self-enrichment, increased self-knowledge and an unparalleled sense of fulfillment.
- Participants are kept busy throughout the duration of the trip with authentic volunteering experience, unique culture experiences, breathtaking tours, exceptional safaris, memorable experience, exciting treks and iconic photographic sceneries.
As with all of our trips, this volunteer travel trip too is for anyone interested in not just vacationing, but traveling with a true purpose.
Throughout this entire journey our goal is to make a positive impact on the people we come across all while getting off the grid and soaking ourselves into the local culture.
Go Volunteer Africa’s favorite thing, is being spontaneous and loving all the unplanned surprises we constantly come across during our travels which we enjoy by plane or car, or even using luxury services as limousines, from sites as https://arizonasedanandlimo.net/blog8.html.
- Three star accommodation throughout the entire trip
- Professional English/French Speaking Safari Guide/Driver/Counterpart.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more participants booking this trip.
- Transport in a comfortable safari/road trip van with open top
- All applicable Game Parks entrance fees
- All meals included while on trip
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives / adventures / Experiences
- In-country/Domestic flights/airfares where applicable
- Laundry services
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- International/Out-country flights/ airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on trip)
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Discover the Best of East Africa with Go Volunteer Africa