Our 12 days Nairobi Volunteering and low-cost Mombasa beach holiday starts from Nairobi city with a six days volunteering experience in Kenya. GVA Holidays will arrange a pickup for you, from the airport, hotel or guesthouse at agreed time. Our experienced Coordinator will give an orientation about Go Volunteer Africa‘s work in Kenya and the volunteer project in Kenya you will be working on. (It’s always better to arrive a day earlier for the best experience and allowing you sometime to rest, if not yet in Nairobi.)
Day 1-6: Nairobi – Volunteering
You will visit the Nairobi volunteer project site and be introduced to the staff. During the orientation you can choose from our diverse assortment of healthcare, Arts and Music, Sports Coaching, Orphanage Care, Slum Project, and socio-economic projects. You will use your talents and skills to enhance the lives of orphans, under privileged women and youth while learning about the culture and customs of the local Kenyan people.
You will surely be assisting with on-going programs in need of a helping hand. You can spend the first day helping to paint the classroom blocks, work with teachers, prepare meals for orphans, train dance, musical instruments, and work with clinical officers or participate in the youth empowerment projects.
You can choose to stay in one of our accommodation or be dropped back to your hotel or guesthouse.
Day 7: Nairobi – Mombasa
The morning is spent relaxing while the afternoon is occupied by a visit to the nearby Nairobi National Park that nestles with the city as its backdrop. Take the “Lunatic Express” train to Mombasa arriving early the next morning. Dinner and overnight in the sleeper.
Day 8: Mombasa – South Coast
Transfer by vehicle to hotel on the renown Diani Beach, where the next few days are spent enjoying the unspoiled white-sands of these beaches. Accommodation is on half board to enable you sample the varied cuisine that is found in the eateries of the many hotels that dot this coast.
DAY 9 -11 : Diani Beach
These three days are spent by the beach sunbathing or engaged in the numerous water sports that are available including, Scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, big game fishing and deep sea diving.
Day 12: Diani – Nairobi
Morning flight to Nairobi. Lunch before flight back home.
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request at an extra cost)
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Transport in a safari van with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Boundless Game drives
What’s not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary