Blantyre is, in many ways, the unofficial capital of the country, and offers a greater choice of Malawian experience than any other Malawi city. From green initiatives to excellent music and forgotten architecture, the city of Blantyre in Malawi is a remarkably livable city.
Blantyre is Malawi’s centre of finance and commerce, and its second largest city. It is sometimes referred to as the commercial and industrial capital of Malawi as opposed to the political capital, Lilongwe. It is the capital of the country’s Southern Region as well as the Blantyre District.
Blantyre is one of the oldest urban centres in east, central and southern Africa; it predates Nairobi, Harare and Johannesburg, hence has the longest historic and cultural heritage in the region.
Volunteering Program in Blantyre, Malawi:
There might be many reasons to volunteer in Blantyre, Malawi with Go Volunteer Africa. Besides Malawi, being one of the smallest and poorest countries in Africa, Malawi is also one of the most beautiful ones! With fascinating wildlife, rolling grasslands and the most welcoming and heart-warming people you have ever met, this is a place you should definitely have on your bucket list. No wonder it is called the “warm heart of Africa”.
Go Volunteer Africa, Africa’s leading volunteer and travel organization offers tons of different volunteer opportunities in Blantyre, Malawi. Whether you would like to get involved in sustainable grassroots development projects, teaching placements, medical volunteering, youth empowerment or just childcare placements in Blantyre, we have you covered.
All our volunteer projects in Blantyre, Malawi, give you an opportunity to explore, travel and enjoy the beautiful country of Malawi and lend a helping hand where help is most needed.
Go Volunteer Africa’s volunteer in Blantyre, Malawi program is affordable, safe, flexible and meaningful. As a volunteer, you choose from a variety of projects within areas such as Medical, Conservation, Construction, Teaching, Community Development and Childcare. Whether you would like to combine your volunteer trip with an adventure tour, or just want to get fully immersed in Malawian lifestyles, we can find the best suit for you.
Volunteer Projects in Blantyre, Malawi:
- Blantyre Teaching Volunteer Project
- Blantyre Medical Volunteer Project
- Blantyre Games & Sports Volunteer Project
- Blantyre Youth Empowerment Volunteer Project
- Blantyre Women Empowerment Volunteer Project
- Blantyre Childcare Volunteer Project
Volunteer in Blantyre Program Highlights:
- Make new friends and build personal and professional contacts.
- Make a difference in the world and increase personal satisfaction.
- Add experience to your resume and explore career possibilities.
- Share your skills with others and do something different
- Assist in a community nursery school by provision basic education.
- Work with disadvantaged, orphaned and vulnerable children, youth and women
- Organize sports and recreational activities for youth and children
- Join medical teams providing primary medical care needy communities.
The ultimate goal for our Volunteer in Blantyre, Malawi program is to help improve the standards of living for the people of Malawi.
Volunteering in Blantyre, Malawi is a great way to immerse yourself into Malawian culture, charm and the best way to explore Malawi.
All of the projects are of high quality and create responsible and safe opportunities for international volunteers. Go Volunteer Africa uses a unique model to make a real impact on developing communities, empower local non-profits and foster sustainability.
Click here —>> APPLY TO VOLUNTEER IN BLANTYRE, MALAWI NOW!