Save Generations Organization | Volunteer in Rwanda
Save Generations Organization (SGO) is a Rwandan Development Non-Government Organization (NGO), registered at Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) on number 48/ RGB /NGO/2015. It has been initiated late in 2014; it is based in Rusororo Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City.
Save Generations Organization (SGO), is a Rwandan NGO that works to prepare, empower and equip the future generations. It has been initiated by Yvette NYINAWUMUNTU, after a very longtime with a passion to help the most vulnerable children and youth, especially adolescents and young girls who didn’t get the chance to go to school or who dropped out school. SGO started late 2014; it is registered at Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) as a development National NGO, with a legal personality number 008/RGB/NGO/2016.
Its mission is to provide opportunities to children and youth integral development and healthy life in order to help them reach their full potential. Its activities intends to prepare, empower and equip the future generations including children, adolescents and youth in and out of school, with expedient skills and actions that aim to build their capacity, improve their livelihoods and strengthen their families and communities.
SGO vision is a community that is able to raise up generations full of hope, with good values, dreams, ability and actions.
Its mission is to provide opportunities to children and youth integral development and healthy life in order to help them reach their full potential
- Dignity & Respect: We uphold and preserve the dignity, respect and rights of our beneficiaries including girls, woman and every human in general.
- Professionalism and integrity: Our work is done with professionalism and integrity by all our members, volunteers, staff and leadership team.
- Transparency and Accountability: We promote transparency and accountability in our engagement with each other as well as with all our partners and donors.
- Self-actualization & self – reliance: We uphold every member’s participation and support every youth and woman’s potential and efforts to self-actualization and self-reliance.
- Partnerships and Collaboration: We believe in working together to see a positive change in people, families and communities.
- Honor and excellence: We promote the culture of honour and excellence to the people we work with and to the people and communities we serve.