If art, dance, drama or music is your thing then consider sharing your creative talents on our Malawi arts and music volunteer project. Malawi Arts and Music volunteer project is for designed for volunteers who have the passion of art and would to share their skills and inspire young people in Africa.
Share your arts and music knowledge alongside a team of passionate musicians with local youth in Malawi. Our Malawi Arts and Music volunteer project enable volunteers to be immersed in new cultural to share their talents with needy youth. Arts and Music has the ability to heal, change, prompt people to stand up for causes, and it has the undeniable ability to connect and bring people together.
- Contribute your musical expertise to children in a community with great needs
- Build relationships with local Malawians and other volunteers
- Explore one of the most beautiful countries on the planet with our volunteer travel support
- Immerse yourself in the diverse culture of one of Africa’s most interesting and thrilling countries
Volunteering in Malawi with Go Volunteer Africa’s Malawi arts and music project will not only allow you to positively influence lives wherever you bring it, but you can also learn about a variety of musical styles and genres, as well as about the deep and fascinating histories that this country has with music. Even if you’re struggling to speak the local language, you’ll still be able to communicate in a language that’s spoken in every corner of the world: music.
As an arts and music volunteer you can choose from a creative arts, music and dance project where you can apply your creative eye and enthusiasm while volunteering and living at the heart of a community. When you choose to work as an arts volunteer in Malawi, you will be involved dancing, painting, drawing or music classes for children and adults.
Your creativity will inspire children and youth who want to develop their talents. On our Malawi arts and music volunteer project you can teach Arts and painting to the children, or rehearse with the girls of a ballet class.
Go Volunteer Africa’s Arts and Music projects are far more than just entertainment; it can be a powerful force for community building, nurturing human creativity, and social empowerment for future growth and employment opportunities.
As a volunteer with Go Volunteer Africa you will:
- Gain new perspectives and insight into another culture and yourself.
- Experience another culture and country at a deep and personal level from the inside out.
- Gain hands-on experience that will distinguish you on professional level for career development.
- Make a positive impact on the community in the areas of education, childhood development, healthcare, and other social services.
- Share with the Local members
Volunteer in Malawi with Africa’s leading and largest volunteer travel organization – Go Volunteer Africa.
|Availability:||Project open all year round|
|Duration:||Minimum 2 weeks commitment|
|Age Limits:||Minimum 18yrs or older for solo travelers.|
|Minimum Age:||6 to 17 yrs if traveling with parent/guardian|
|Dates:||Flexible start and end dates|
|Arrival dates:||One day before the start date|
|Airport Arrival:||Airport pickup, meet and greet by GVA partner representative|
|Working Days:||Monday – Friday – 5 days a week, 3-5 hours in a day|
|Weekends:||Travel / Sightseeing NOT included in program cost|
|Accommodation:||Host Families or volunteer house|
|Meals:||Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily|
|Support:||Pre-departure guide, In-country staff available 24/7|
|Location:||Lilongwe and Blantyre|