You have all along wanted to go on a Gorilla tracking Safari in Uganda, meet the people, experience the culture, work with them and share your skills with them. Go Volunteer Africa
This will be your Adventure trip of a life time, experience Uganda as a local, and learn the culture, as you make a difference, be part of this trip and discover the Pearl of Africa. #Gorilla and Volunteer Adventure Uganda
12 day trip to the wonderful country of Uganda (also known as the Pearl of Africa). This will be the trip of a lifetime for anyone who wants to be totally immersed in the experience of traveling through Uganda while giving back.
You will be experiencing culture, having fun, and also making a difference by volunteering in a community development project.
You don’t have to choose between taking an adventure holiday and volunteering when you sign up to Go Volunteer Africa’ amazing volunteer adventure safari.
This journey begins in Kampala, the capital city of Uganda, where volunteers are to arrive by March 27th. Participants on this trip will spend two days in Kampala where we will take an adventurous tour around the city formerly of seven hills. On this tour you will visit Uganda Museum, Kasubi tombs, Vegetable markets, Owino Market, Rubaga hill, Namirembe Hill, the Kings Lake, The Beverly Hills of Kampala, Bahai Temple, Best Local foods in town – Banana beer and rolex, Tour to Buganda kingdom, The New Scottish Parliament, The museum of Buganda Kingdom, Idi Amin’s Torture chambers, The Royal Mile, The view point of most organized chaos, Gadaffi Mosque, The best view of Kampala (360°), Culture and Art Galleries and Namugongo Martyrs Shrine.
Throughout this entire journey our goal is to make a positive impact on the people we come across all while getting off the grid and experiencing local culture and discovering Uganda.
The people of Uganda are the friendliest in the world. This is a truly magical place and we cannot wait to share the experience with you.
This Uganda Real Life Experience trip is for anyone interested in not just vacationing, but traveling with a true purpose.
Trip pricing includes:
- Transport to/from Entebbe International Airport (for those traveling by plane)
- Accommodations- basic but clean and pleasant
- Most meals included
- Transportation during trip- ground transportation (Overland transfers)
- Volunteering in Mukono (project donation)
- All safari packages (Jinja tour and Gorilla trekking)
- Professional guidance and support from professional guides
- Gorilla Permits
- English Facilitator
What’s not included:
- International Flights (we can help research if needed)
- Visa (get your visa upon arrival)
- Travel Insurance (not required but recommended)
- Food and Drinks outside of included meals
- Extracurricular activities and entertainment outside of what is included
If you have any questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you quickly!